Our Practice Is Always Personal
Kenneth Satin, Esq.
- Sports Injuries
- Dog Bite / Animal Injuries
- Burn Victim
- Medical Malpractice
- Passenger Rights
- Elder Abuse
- Uninsured Motorist
- Fire Accidents
- Big Rig / Trucking Accidents
- Auto / Motorcycle Accidents
- Sexual Abuse
- Swimming / Boating Accidents
- Bus / Train / Plane Accidents
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Insurance Company Bad Faith
- Wrongful Death Claim
- Bicycle Accidents
Ken Satin has represented over 30,000 clients since 1973 throughout Southern California. He was an adjunct law professor at Western State University, UCI and Cal State Fullerton. He also co-authored the Insurance Settlement Handbook.
Mr. Satin has extensive experience handling personal injury and wrongful death cases in Orange County, Los Angeles, San Diego, Riverside and San Bernardino.
Ken hosted "It's The Law", a community cable access channel show and taped approximately 20 shows airing over the course of a year and featuring prominent attorneys in various fields of law. This show was then sponsored by the Orange County Bar Association and Western States University College of Law.
For approximately two years he was the host of several widely aired radio programs on a 10000 watt station airing in Orange and Los Angeles Counties. One show was called "Impact" and the other was called "Drivetime with Ken Satin". In the course of that experience, Ken interviewed numerous people in the news including G.Gordon Liddy and Wade Boggs' former girlfriend when their scandal was unfolding. The show was also a "call in" for legal related topics.
For ten years, Mr. Satin was the legal author for the Motion Palpation Institute (aka Dynamic Chiropractic), which is the leading chiropractic publication in the world. He wrote one to two articles per month for the Dynamic Chiropractic publication, lectured extensively, and traveled the country doing a seminar for chiropractors entitled “The JD and the DC: A Winning Combination.”
He was also the attorney for the California Acupuncture Association and an author for its publication as well.
Attorney Satin has been a Master Instructor for the California Association of Realtors (five years), and is credentialed for life by the California Community Colleges. Further, he taught at the graduate school level at the University of California at Irvine for several years. He also taught law school at Western State University College of Law.
Ken has served as Judge Pro Tem in Whittier and Orange County for two years. He was a member of the planning commission for the City of Sonoma, CA.
After being licensed in 1973, Mr. Satin joined Bewley, Lassleben and Miller, an AV rated law firm through Martindale-Hubbell where he rose through the ranks and became Partner. He stayed with that firm for seven years and then left to form a personal injury practice. That law firm has the distinction of once having a President of the United States as a partner as well (Richard Nixon).
- Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Los Angeles State College (California State University at Los Angeles)
- Adjunct Law Professor, Western State University, UCI and Cal State Fullerton
- Master Instructor, The California Association of Realtors
- Co-authored, Insurance Settlement Handbook
- Legal Author, Motion Palpation Institute
- Author, California Acupuncture Association Publication
- Judge Pro Tem, Whittier and Orange County
- Member of the planning commission, City of Sonoma, CA
- Honorable Discharge, U.S. Army
- Bewley, Lassleben and Miller, Partner